Re: [OM] New member intro and story of my OM-2n purchase

Subject: Re: [OM] New member intro and story of my OM-2n purchase
From: "Linda Wunderlich" <lwunderlich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 8:55:50 -0500
On 1/8/03 11:03:48 AM, Bill Barber wrote:

>Don't know if you have received your instruction manual for the list yet, however one of the more important rules is to ignore our rants and raves about politics, SUVs, guns and the price of tea in China. <

You know, sometimes I like the OT stuff as much as the camera stuff.  In fact, one of the great things about a list like this is that there's probably someone on it who truly *does* know the price of tea in China.  Can't say I stuck with the recent auto thread all the way, though.

>I would encourage you to take part in the Themed Olympus Photo Exhibit and the photo exchanges we do periodically.<

Maybe I'll do you all a favor and hold off on that for awhile.

Linda Wunderlich
< This message was delivered via the Olympus Mailing List > < For questions, mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > < Web Page: http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/olympuslist.html >