[OM] Magenta, moles

Subject: [OM] Magenta, moles
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 08:44:40 -0600
Of course, the leader has a magenta cast, as Kodachrome has had in
increasing amounts over the years. My theory is this: Increased speed gives
increased magenta. K25, too slow for younger photographers to even
comprehend, is neutral. K64 shows a slight shift, depending on the Kodak lab
used. K200 is noticeably magenta, proving valuable in scenes lit by
flourescent light. I am told that Kodachrome processed in the european
lab(s)  is less magenta.

And on the subject of self repaired lens hoods, how, exactly, does applying
a wrench to a mole help? Does the mole complain? How many moles were injured
in the repair of this hood?

Bill Pearce