[OM] Re: New Member

Subject: [OM] Re: New Member
From: <cgeilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 07:57:24 -0800
   Greetings Linda and welcome to the List. As I'm sure you've found, this
place is a treasure trove of information (live and archived) and from time to
time actually talks about Olympus and photography ;}.
  Hang in there with the OM-2n. It too is my favorite OM body and with time
and practice you will come to appreciate Maitani's genius. Someone else
recommended a photo class and I will second that opinion. After shooting with
an OM-1 for years I finally took a class from a professional photographer and
was amazed at what I didn't know. Many will require or recommend a manual
camera body, but don't worry, your OM-2n will take care of that as well.
  Should you require work on your camera I highly recommend Camtech or
Photosphere. Both have done work for me and are excellent.
  Ignore the warnings about this bunch of enablers, it is truely a sweet
affliction.

Charlie Geilfuss