RE: [OM] 8mm fisheye sold

Subject: RE: [OM] 8mm fisheye sold
From: "om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 14:56:13 -0500
I've got some 8mm images here:
http://www.skipwilliams.adahost.com/data/8mm-westfield/index.htm.

The first 5 pictures are of the same scene, with the sixth the stitched
result.  All the other images are similar composites of 4 8mm images each.

The pictures that it took were great, but it was too specialized for me to
keep, unfortunately; especially at $1300.  I had fun for the month that I
had it though.

Skip