[OM] new member

Subject: [OM] new member
From: "Garry D. Lewis" <erind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 12:17:37 -0800 (PST)
>I wonder why.  Perhaps if you charged patients
>something for the treatment program it would seem
>more legitimate.  Say, $995 for collection and
>disposal of >the first five pieces of equipment, and
>$175 for each additional piece.
>I'll help with the marketing brochure for 100f the
>take.

>Linda Wunderlich

Boy! She catches on quick -doen't she?
Welcome Linda and happy hunting (equipment and photo
wise).

OTOH(as Faye Wray said), I finally took the plunge and
sent my OM-1n baby off to Clint. It is waiting in line
and they are waiting for my check. I can't wait to see
how purrr-dy it will look and feel and sound.

             yours OM-less,

               Garry D. Lewis