[OM] OM 1 batteries and battery check

Subject: [OM] OM 1 batteries and battery check
From: Michael Kopp <mkopp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 11:54:14 +1300
Hi, folks,

Thanks to all the people who came back to me about my need for an OM 1 body
for my daughter's birthday. Unfortunately, none of the leads turned into a
buyable camera. So I'm still looking.

A question, please.

I seem to remember (have to rely on memory because I don't have a manual or
book any more) that there was a battery check method for OM 1s with the
battery in the camera. Obviously, there's no batt check circuit, but I seem
to remember something about a way to do it under certain conditions.

Research in the list archive, and on the Web, turns up nothing. (Which is
not to say it's not there, just that I haven't found it. I've seen some of
the manuals on line, but they don't address the battery check question.)

TIA

--
Cheers from Godzone,

Michael Kopp