[OM] Re: where Jim's money goes, was "a purely hypothetical question...

Subject: [OM] Re: where Jim's money goes, was "a purely hypothetical question... -not- OT!"
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 20:35:24 -0800
on 1/9/03 3:00 AM, Richard F. Man at richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> At 11:04 PM 1/8/2003 -0800, Jim Brokaw wrote:
>> ...Jim Brokaw
>> OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...
>
> Astute members of this list should notice a slight change in Jim's sig
> here. Congratulation! So how do you like it?
>

> // richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>
> On-line orders, support, and listservers available on web site.
> [ For technical support on ImageCraft products, please include all previous
> replies in your msgs. ]

Nice... I love the charcoal color, and the camera is in nearly new
condition... no scratches, no missing paint, only a very slight paint haze
at the strap rings, as if a strap rubbed the paint. I took the strap rings
off. The camera came with a 1-13 screen installed, and a Grip 1 on it. It
also included a 2-13 screen, which I switched in immediately. The "Japan"
50/1.8 serves admirably to keep dust off the screen, and it also included
the instruction manual in both English and a separate French version... The
seller was located in Montreal, I suppose the camera originated there
accounting for the two manuals. There was supposed to be a problem with the
'beep' for battery check, but I remembered reading here and then also found
in the manual that the 'beep' could be turned on and off, and sure enough it
turned right on when I did the magic incantations correctly. So its perfect,
and for $1k I think a good mid-range price.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...

food money...?! I don't need no stinkin' food money...