Re: [OM] Re: where Jim's money goes, was "a purely hypothetical question

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: where Jim's money goes, was "a purely hypothetical question... -not- OT!"
From: VS <VS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 16:28:53 +1100
In message <BA438D8B.414F%jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Jim Brokaw writes:

Hmmmm,

>Nice... I love the charcoal color,

[a cursory look at my -3 .. it doesn't seem like charcoal finish]

OM3-Ti is said to have a charcoal black finish ...

>     The camera came with a 1-13 screen installed, and a Grip 1 on it. It
>also included a 2-13 screen, which I switched in immediately. The "Japan"
>50/1.8 serves admirably to keep dust off the screen, and it also included
>the instruction manual in both English and a separate French version...

But this sounds much like old OM-3 circa 1986/7. Which one is it?
Inqusitive minds need to know!

>                                                             So its perfect,
>and for $1k I think a good mid-range price.

And this sounds like OM-3Ti as well, if $1k is a mid-range price. Or is
my pricing really off?

Cheers,

Saso