Re: [OM] Digital now! Free lenses!

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital now! Free lenses!
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 22:28:19 -0800

On Friday, January 10, 2003, at 08:23  PM, Walt Wayman wrote:

I knew, of course, autofocus would not be possible, but losing all
the exposure modes...  That's a lot of money for a camera body
with a bunch of features that you couldn't use, and there are
probably others.

As I have heard said a few hundred times during my 30-plus years
in the criminal justice system, it seemed like a good idea at the
time.

Walt

If it just had manual focus, manual spot and center weighted metering, and aperture priority automatic like my OM 4T that would be enough for me.