[OM] Singapore trip; raining

Subject: [OM] Singapore trip; raining
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 19:47:47 -0800
In a message dated 1/11/2003 Albert asks:

<< Also, how much are you guys paying for Provia?  I sent my gf to buy
me
some, and she paid like $7 a roll!!  Ouch! >>

Locally it is outrageous. I buy mine from either B&H or Universal Film
Distributors. I just received a 20 roll Pro Pack day before yesterday
from B&H and the invoice total is $93.20 including FedEx ground
shipping. Less than $5.00 per roll (as compared to the $9 to $11 per
roll range locally). I always order the cheaper priced "import" film
from B&H yet I always get a US and Canada market Pro Pack carton of film
from them anyway.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com