Re: [OM] New member intro and story of my OM-2n purchase

Subject: Re: [OM] New member intro and story of my OM-2n purchase
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 02:38:59 -0500
Cc: <lwunderlich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Well, Linda, I'll bet the OM2 fits your hands better.  It's a very quiet
camera too.  The sound is so sleek and simple.  (My 4 pings like a bell when
the mirrors come back down!)

When taking horizontal shots, the left hand should be sitting under the lens
anyway.  Being able to change the shutter becomes instinctive, rather than
poking around blindly from the shutter release button the way Pentax
Spotmatic people do.  (Did?)

Lama

From: "Linda Wunderlich"