Re: [OM] OM4 batt.drain serial nos.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 batt.drain serial nos.
From: "jamal ibrahim" <jam1306@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 11:35:01 +0000
Thanks Jon M, Chris B and Julian D for the replies. Will try the 30sec battery test, read the circuit board web site and let you know. Tell me more about the London meet as I'm new to the maillist.

Cheers

Jam
Oxford

http://olympus.dementia.org/Hardware/OM-4_circuits.html

has the complete story.

Julian
Cambs, UK

My OM4 is 1107711, bought new in 1989, and its battery check stops at
30 seconds.  This apparently indicates a post-mod system, from early
discussions.  Anyway, I have never had a problem with excessive
battery drain.

Chris