[OM] I miss my Oly C4040Z...

Subject: [OM] I miss my Oly C4040Z...
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 10:19:59 -0800
I was looking through some photos I took last night with my Olympus C4040Z..

I miss that camera....I really am P.O.'d it was stolen out of my hotel room in Baltimore.....

It had some aspects to it that drove me to absolute distraction at times (the slow boot times and shutter lag, and the CA at wide open apertures), but the image quality from it....WOW! I continue to be stunned by the quality of the images from it.

Coming from Oly, doesn't surprise me....waah!!! I miss it...<sniff>

Sorry, just had to cry on a sympathetic shoulder.

-Stephen Scharf

Maybe one of those new Stylus Digitals will make me feel better... ;-)
--

2001 CBR600F4i - Fantastic!