Re: [OM] OM4 batt.drain serial nos.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 batt.drain serial nos.
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 18:35:54 +0000
Jamal

We are planning to meet at the ticket barrier in the Embankment Tube
station at 1030 on Sunday next (19 Jan).  The (loose) plan is to
wander around taking photos, discussing photography, find a suitable
pub for lunch (with soft drinks if we have any teetotallers present)
and then head off after more photos.

I expect that there might be some exotic glass shown off, but it
should just be a decent way to pass several hours in the company of
other, like-minded souls.

Those souls are: Sam Shiell, Jon Mitchell and friend, Roger Wesson
and I.  I can remember what Sam and Roger look like from their
photos, but Jon and I will be complete strangers...

... should be fun ;-), feel free to join in.

Chris