Re: [OM] comparison: Olympus 100/2.8 and Tamron 90/2.5

Subject: Re: [OM] comparison: Olympus 100/2.8 and Tamron 90/2.5
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 16:39:53 -0500

Actually, he said he has a 100mm f/2.8 not an f/2, and the 90 f2.5 Ttamron is
definately not out performed by the Zuiko - it is comparable. Also, it is not a
full stop slower. The Tokina ATX 90mm F2.5 actually outperforms the Zuiko
according to various published tests. (confirmed to me in my own comparisons).
It comes with its own optical matched multiplier, and at $150 it's simply a
better package.

Larry