[OM] FS OM-2s, Zuikos, and some rangefinder goodies

Subject: [OM] FS OM-2s, Zuikos, and some rangefinder goodies
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 18:03:28 -0800
Last chance to pick up these before they get posted on e*ay! I have dropped some prices on this stuff, and added some as well:

Selling off a few items to raise some darkroom funds. (BTW will consider trades for a good quality enlarger) All items listed below are sold on a "you will be happy" basis and come with a 14 day inspection period. If you are not happy for any reason just let me know and we can do a return. Payment forms I accept from list members are personal check, PayPal to spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, VISA, MC, Discover, or Amex. International buyers are welcome. Prices do not include shipping or insurance. Items available first OFFLIST reply served basis.

OM-2S body                $150.00
This camera has some heavy brassing and a fair amount of paint missing from hinge and memo holder, but no dents or dings. Meter and exposure accurate in all modes. Camera works fine. I do need to mention that two of the meter LED segments are not working. This has not caused any problems for me in use, but it is a problem with the camera. Otherwise the camera functions fine. Olympus body cap included.

Zuiko 24mm f2.8                $175.00
This wonderful lens is in excellent cosmetic, optical, and mechanical shape with only a slight amount of aperture ring 'brassing.' Olympus front, rear lens caps, hood and hard case included!

Zuiko 35mm f2.8                $65.00
This silver nosed beauty is in excellent cosmetic, optical, and mechanical shape. Front & rear lens caps (not original Olympus) included.

Olympus rubber lens hood for 28 f/2.8 lens.         $15.00
Hood is used, but in good shape.

Olympus rubber lens hood for 85 f2~100 f2.8 lens.            $15.00
Hood is used but in good shape, also works with 40 f/2 lens.

Also a few rangefinder goodies:

Canon P rangefinder with meter & Canon 50 f/1.8 lens            $550.00
Solidly built rangefinder from 1960. Camera is in excellent shape with only one small mark in the bottom plate. Camera and meter had CLA at Essex camera last spring. Meter, shutter, and lens all work great. Glass is generally clean with a small amount of dust inside and some very minor cleaning marks on front element. Also included is original Canon-P hard case, instructions, body cap, front and rear lens caps, and an aftermarket case for the lens.

Cosina/Voigtlander "Pancake" 35/2.5 Color Skopar P            $175.00
(for Leica Screw Mount)
A very compact 35mm lens for Leica/Leica copy cameras has VERY short throw from close-up to infinity to follow action. This lens has been discontinued by Cosina. Includes original lens hood (which was originally another $35.00 or so!) Lens is LN in original box w/instructions.

--
Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA USA