RE: RE: [OM] I miss my Oly C4040Z...

Subject: RE: RE: [OM] I miss my Oly C4040Z...
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:50:23 +1100
> Wayne Harridge [mailto:wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> How long does it take to read the manual ?

Okay, so I haven't opened the manual yet :-) I'm managing
so far. When I can't figure out something about it, make
sure you all shout out at the top of your voices "RTFM!".

I believe the "soft" manual that comes with the Camedia software
is over 200 pages. I can't see me slogging through all that.

My OM1 didn't come with one, but then, there isn't much to
know, is there (which is one if its beauties).

Tip for new players - take the lens cap off the C5050z before
switching it on!

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz