Re: [OM] Re: Singapore trip; raining

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Singapore trip; raining
From: "John Hudson" <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:21:57 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jan Steinman" <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, 13 January, 2003 03:38 PM
Subject: [OM] Re: Singapore trip; raining

> >From: Mike Veglia <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> >
> >I have yet to receive "import" film from B&H. I click the "import" box in
> >their on-line catalog, am charged the lower "import" price, but to date
have
> >always received US/Canada market 20 roll box packages.
>
> I get a lot of this "student film" from B&H for my classes -- a couple
hundred rolls a year of Elitechrome 100.

> I would say about 1/3rd of the time, it's standard US packaging. The other
2/3rds its slightly different packaging, with one or more foreign
languages -- usually French -- in addition to English. One time when I
ordered 24's they sent me 36's for the same price -- pissed the students
off, because their processing costs were then higher!

Could be an export product from Canada ................! And considering the
frigid temperatures up here in the great white north it could have an extra
measure of refridgerated shelf life :-))

jh