Re: [OM] First night in Leic*-land. ;-)

Subject: Re: [OM] First night in Leic*-land. ;-)
From: Mike Darling <miked2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 02:06:51 -0500
Rob, your photo class experience sounds just like the one I took a couple of
years ago except for a couple things:  there were 2 other OM-1's besides my
own, and my instructor was touting her Nik*n F5 as the holy grail.

Since then I've managed a Leic* M2 on semi-permanent loan along with the
35-50-90 compliment of lenses.  The M2 and my OM-2sp go with me whenever
there might be even something slightly interesting to photograph.  So far
I've covered my schools Fall concert and a couple basketball games for the
newspaper with them side by side and both are getting used regularly.  I
just got a scanner for Christmas, and once my iBook gets back from the elves
at Apple, I hope to get some stuff uploaded to a website somewhere.

Right now I can't seem to get fanatical over any camera system, computer OS,
or anything along those lines.  They're all tools to me.  They all have
things they excel at, and they all piss me off because they're _all_ missing
something I think I need.

Laters,
Mike