RE: [OM] Flash photo woes.

Subject: RE: [OM] Flash photo woes.
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 11:09:38 -0000
And even if you really want to use the button on the BG2, the M.Grip 1 cord
is really easy to make yourself.  It's 2 x mini-jack connectors (2.1mm
diameter, I think, but some people may be able to correct me on this) and a
piece of 2-core cable.  I have the M/Grip 1 cord, but want to make up a
longer one - to fit my Jessops-built OM1-TR (an after market winder).  It's
not a proper OM, I know, but it'll do until I get around to fixing my Winder
1 Grip (winder works, but battery  pack / pistol grip is dodgy - battery
tray keeps falling out !  Besides, it won't work on the BG2 with the pistol
grip !!)

Hope this helps if you are seeking the M.Grip 1 cord.  If not, sorry !

Jon