RE: [OM] Flash photo woes.

Subject: RE: [OM] Flash photo woes.
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 11:37:57 -0000
The TTL Autocord is easy to find, but it will not provide the F280 Super
FP mode, regardles of whether the F280 is on the BG2 or not.  The only
cord that will provide Super FP is the TTL Autocord F0.6m, which is a
flash shoe at one end, and a 7-way connector at the other, which means
it will fit only the F280 as best I know.

The TTL autocord that Chris mentions will connect the BG2 to the camera
for T series flashguns (as well as T series direct to the camera), but
in this case you would mount F280 on the BG2 and connect the F280 (not
the BG2)to the camera using the F0.6 cord.

Piers