Re: [OM] Flash photo woes.

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash photo woes.
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 06:23:57 -0800
This has been sound advice. It isn't blinking, but the test light is on and I discharged it a couple of times and found that it came back up to power in a few seconds. Apparently it isn't taking enough of a charge yet to start blinking, but I just put another set of batteries in it and I'll see what another few hours does for the situation.

-Rob