[OM] Re: First night in Leic*-land. ;-)

Subject: [OM] Re: First night in Leic*-land. ;-)
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 11:01:44 -0800
>From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>Heh...I have no choice. I already arranged my transfer to film school
>next fall based on my promise to take and do well in a pre-arranged
>block of classes and this is one of them. ;-)

Ah, tenure. That explains a lot!

After this class, go out and take one from someone who works for a living.

(Apologies in advance to professional educators out there. I fondly remember my
best teachers "in the system," but I've suffered through some terrible teachers
just to score the required credits. Conversely, "in the marketplace," the bad
ones don't last very long like they do "in the system.")

--
: Jan Steinman -- nature Transography(TM): <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>
: Buy My Step Van! <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/van>