[OM] ( OM ) Tigers; and photo class instructors

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) Tigers; and photo class instructors
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 08:52:38 +1300
Hi folks

Feed one to the other. :-)

Stephen's tiger shots are great. I actually think the little miss is somewhat
annoyed at  being photographed; look at those ears, laid back, a sign of
annoyance in cats if I understand them at all. Reminds me of when I took a
group of kids to our local zoo, and one of the male tigers was SO irritated at
being watched that he turned his back to us, lifted his tail, and very
accurately directed a powerful stream of urine through the fence at least 15
feet to where we were standing. Or more precisely, where we had been. I
read his intentions exactly and hauled the kids out of the way as he was
getting set up for firing.

If I were in the class of the *eica-toting instructor with no way out, I guess
I'd
also fold my ears back, knuckle down to learning, keep my mouth shut, and
just get the best out of the lessons and my OMs, just to show him.

Brian