[OM] Possibly OT : my Oly pics :)

Subject: [OM] Possibly OT : my Oly pics :)
From: "Fabio J. Flowerside" <flowerside@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:22:33 +0100
Hi all!

It's quite a bit that I'm reading this ML and I found it unbelievably useful
for those few people (at least here in Italy), like me, who still are in
love with their Olympus equipments...

I dunno if it is somehow forbidden (or considered not so polite) for a list
member to post links to his/her pictures... If no, this is the link to my
website: [ http://www.contrasti.it/flowerside/foto ]

99.90f the shown pics has been taken with Oly equipment, so I hope this
will be a decent reason for me to ask for your comments about them :)

Hope you'll enjoy!

Ciao

Fabio

PS: I do apologize if I've been somehow OT. In case, I swear I'll force
myself to shot only with my *beloved* Fed 5 (yeeeeuch!) from now on! :)