Re: [OM] Olympus Gear For Sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Gear For Sale
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 19:40:54 -0700
Cc: chris@xxxxxxxxx
At 06:56 PM 1/15/2003 -0700, you wrote:
After several years of collecting, I've decided to sell most of my
Olympus gear.  You see, Cori and I have decided that we want to
"hit the road" and travel before we're too old and decrepit to enjoy it.
In order to do that, we have to pay-off our debts.  Besides, it's not
likely I'm going to carry all this stuff with us when we go.

I'm keeping a small "kit" consisting of my original Olympus
purchase...  An OM-10 with a 50/1.8 and a T-20 flash.  There's
probably a few other things I'll keep, but the rest is gonna go.

Chris, lemme buy you a bottle of scotch and talk you out of it. Travel requires *gear*, mang. ;-) At the very least, ditch the OM-10 and keep the OM-4, the 85/2.0 and one of the 24/2.8s, as well as the T-32 and the 50/1.8. You won't regret it, when you have the photos of your travels to look at... (I'd probably keep the Oly 2X teleconverter, too...).

Garth