[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3815

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3815
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 00:35:40 -0500
Hi John -

I've shot Scala with a red filter and the result was exactly as expected
(and beautiful). As yellow subtracts blue the result has pretty much got to
be a darkened sky.

It's processed by
 Toronto Image Works
 80 Spadina Avenue, Suite 207
 Toronto M5V 2J4
 416.703.1999
 http://www.torontoimageworks.com/

Many labs have arrangements to ship Scala to them, so you may not need to
send it yourself.

Try it - it's gorgeous.

Andrew