[OM] Some stuff

Subject: [OM] Some stuff
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:17:16 -0800
http://www.conventicle.com/relics.html

Here are a couple of my old arts-section photos from the 70's. As you can see, nothing really special. All shot on an OM-2n with a Vivitar 90-230mm f4.5 lens on Kodak 400 negative film. Back in the old days when print media could stand in the pit at shows all night long. Now they rush you out after 3-4 songs, if you even get to hang around that long. I've got some soccer stuff around here of Rodney Marsh with the Rowdies, too, but that's about the extent of what I have already scanned.

-Rob