Re: [OM] OT --laid off :(

Subject: Re: [OM] OT --laid off :(
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:03:03 -0400

> Zuiks,
>
> I just got "surplussed" this evening. Its not a good feeling at all. I am
feeling a
> little low and I suppose I will now have more time to play with my Zuikos.
> Its not a good time to be working for the airline industry.
>
> -Tim

Tim,
Sorry to hear that. I've been in that position. It really hurts financially,
and maybe hurts even more in other ways, but there may be some things to
gain from the experience. For me it defined a few people as real friends,
beyond what I had imagined.  I'm hoping you find work soon, and that it is a
step up for you.
Wayne