RE: [OM] OT --laid off :(

Subject: RE: [OM] OT --laid off :(
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 06:17:37 -0800
Tim and others (a somewhat alarming number, actually);

Sorry to hear of your plight.  Like some others have noted, it isn't just
tough times in the airline industry.  It's just pretty lousy out there.  My
only layoff experience came when my youngest child was about two months old.
Was a bit of a faith building time.

I really hope things take an upturn pretty soon for all of you that
described being in similar straights right now.  I'd send you all the link
to the employment opportunities page at my employer, but we've been in a
hiring freeze for just a little over a year now..............

Jim