Re: [OM] Maitani's one design flaw

Subject: Re: [OM] Maitani's one design flaw
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 02:24:11 +0100
Moose, we've now established that I am younger than you. Thus, you
just made my day - thanks :)

That said, I had OM's for a long time, until the local N*kon
distributor wanted to "lend" me an F5 (as in: we will refund fully
within 3 months, if you do not like it). I tried....and realized that
to use it I would need bigger biceps :) Then it went back, much to
the surprise of the N*kon pusher - who (to his credit) did refund me
fully for the body and the lenses (some nice glass, I have to say) I
returned.

Anyways, thanks for making me feel less old ;)

--thomas

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:49:51 -0800
Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Goodness, an F5 is "way back"? I'm talking Nik*n F. Back then,
> Nik*n 'was' the world for serious SLRs.
>
> Moose
>
> Thomas Heide Clausen wrote:
>
> >I also used Nikon way back....(an F5, when they came out). Never
> >really noticed that they were different. I have a Pentax MZ-S as
> >well, and I had to think....they are mounting lenses the same way
> >as the OM.
> >
> >Perhaps it is Nikon doing things differently from the rest of the
> >world?

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering