Re: [OM] advice needed: SPOT meter reading differs from AUTO on gray car

Subject: Re: [OM] advice needed: SPOT meter reading differs from AUTO on gray card??
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 21:59:08 -0400

You'll find that spot meter reading will change depending on what lens you
use.  I think this was discussed here a couple of years ago.  It is noted in
the multi page repair manual  list of "things the OM-4 does that people may
think are defects, which  cannot be fixed no matter what........."  Really!
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com

So I assuming the Om2s does the same thing? My 18-28mm third party reads
quite differently on spot metering than say a 50/1.8 (same light source).
Wayne Culberson