Re: [OM] Catching a thief

Subject: Re: [OM] Catching a thief
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:10:08 -0800

On Thursday, January 16, 2003, at 06:35  PM, James N. McBride wrote:

I'm fascinated by booby-traps and the things that could be done to
intruders. My problem is that I'm so damn absent-minded I would surely catch
myself. /jim

I have thought about them too. But...

They are illegal everywhere. You would be the one spending your life in prison if someone is killed by one. Your family would lose their home in the civil suit. Then there is the regret if you killed a kid who just made a bad choice that night.