[OM] 135mm f4.5 macro Zuiko on ebay BIN $245.50

Subject: [OM] 135mm f4.5 macro Zuiko on ebay BIN $245.50
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 01:07:07 EST
This lens that ebay@xxxxxxxxxx has been listing at $380 to $400+ for months
has just been listed at $245.50 BIN.  Looks like a decent price for this
particular lens. # 3001504730. No connection however I have bought from them
in the past. Have watched this lens for months and thought they were crazy
however it seems to be priced right now. I have one of these and if you have
a telescopic auto extension tube (I don't but would like to buy one) or the
bellows (which I do have) this is a good lens to have if you like macro work.
 Bill Barber