[OM] OM-2N with a mirror problem

Subject: [OM] OM-2N with a mirror problem
From: Frank Griffin <frankrad4@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:29:30 -0500
    My 2n fell off the dinner table and hit the floor.  At first I was't
too worried as it was my beater camera.  After examining it for damage I
noticed the mirror will not go down all the way after the shutter is
released :-(
     Everything else seems to work fine, but since the mirror goes less
than half wasy down there is no view in the viewfinder.  Does anyone have
any ideas about what is damaged, is this a costly repair or what ?

               Frank