RE: [OM] OT --laid off :(

Subject: RE: [OM] OT --laid off :(
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 22:09:54 -0800 (PST)
>I've recently been fighting DSL/network interface problems and
>was getting depressed about that until the problems all got
>fixed last night.

I get a bit depressed when my DSL/network interface problems
happen too.  'Course I've got tens of thousands of customers
using my network...

Anyhoo, I'm amazed that in this current climate of layoffs and
firings that some people just don't care.  We've got a dozen
employees that are absolutely the most worthless you can
imagine.  Can you imagine being in a sales center and not
wanting to sell?  If the top performers are averaging 60-80%
closure rate, the masses are in the 40-60ategory, how can you
justify being in the 5losure category.  They won't for long.

Anybody looking for work and willing to move to flyover country,
let me know.  Doesn't pay much, but there is good potential for
career growth.

AG-Schnozz