[OM] Camera Insurance? Pictures of your camera?

Subject: [OM] Camera Insurance? Pictures of your camera?
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 00:06:55 +0800
I'm trying to take an informal survey; how many of you have pictures of your gear? With the recent theft, (lucky for my OM, it was in Singapore at the time) but do you know the serial numbers of your Zuikos??? Do you have pics of them?? I don't, but maybe it's time that I do..

I'm still cleaning up a bit of the images, but they are up on my server right now; when I get my Singapore pics a bit more cleaned up, I'll let you guys know.

Albert