Re: [OM] OT --laid off :(

Subject: Re: [OM] OT --laid off :(
From: bill biesele <bill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 11:43:20 -0700
For those of you who are technical types and worried about or dealing
with this issue check out the Programmers Guild. Don't know if he has a
web site but there is a yahoo groups mailing list
(PGGenral@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

I've been contracting in IT for seven years, but it looks like the
current contract may be the last IT job for me.

Good luck to the unemployed.

Bill B