Re: [OM] Camera Insurance? Pictures of your camera?

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Insurance? Pictures of your camera?
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 15:55:24 -0500
I know I shouldn't say this, but after 30-plus years in the
judicial system, hearing both civil and criminal cases, it has
been my observation that the further one stays away from either
State Farm or Allstate, the better off one will be when something
untoward occurs.

Just my unscientific observation, mind you.

Walt