Re: [OM] Camera Insurance? Pictures of your camera?

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Insurance? Pictures of your camera?
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 14:42:17 -0800
I'm a State Farm customer, as well, and have had pretty good experiences with them over the years with one exception. When I was 15 I lost my insurance because the local State Farm rep's wife claimed her son had told her that I frequently took a carload of my friends to all-night parties at the beach. I'm not sure exactly what the problem with that was. In Florida the restriction at 15 was that you had to have someone 18 or older as a passenger and couldn't drive after dark. I always had my 18-year-old passenger (my girlfriend was 19) and we arrived before dark and didn't leave until after dawn, but she called in a huff one afternoon, screamed at my mother and I lost my insurance. I had to go with another company until I was 18.

Just had to share. ;-)

-Rob