RE: [OM] OT --laid off :(

Subject: RE: [OM] OT --laid off :(
From: The Butler Family <butlerfamly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 16:45:43 -0800
Mike Veglia chimed in:

There seems to be a trend--as of today, count me in amongst the ranks of
California's unemployed as well. In other words I just lost me full time
day job today. Still have the (very) part time consumer electronic
repair gig and my part time photography business--but those are far from
paying the mortgage and health insurance for the family, etc. Time to
decide what to do next--full time photography would be nice, but not likely.

You guys are starting to scare me. Living on the left coast and getting laid off and being a Zuikoholic is beginning to look like a bad combination. Seriously, I am torn between what the work environment has become and the very real possibility of long term unemployment for myself as well.

I offer my heart felt commiserations to all those unemployed for reasons other than personal choice.

So, Mike V. you should have plenty of time to get the 350 fixed.

George ,as Moose mentioned:

By the way, where do you exhibit in the East Bay? Might be fun to run into you if you take that course.
Good luck with your decision.

I also live in the East Bay, keep us informed

So to all out there, May this year turn out better than the last.

Mike Butler
Dublin, California