RE: [OM] How big is too big?

Subject: RE: [OM] How big is too big?
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 16:57:51 -0800
> > I'm reworking my gallery site and I am trying to decide how
> > big is too big for image files....

50-75 is fine. 100 I'll wait for if the content is there. What kills me
is all the glitz and extra crap. Keep it simple please. Remember the
good old days when there usually was a text option? I'm out here at the
end of the wire. Too far for anything but a modem. Right now I'm humming
along at 48k which is a little bit (hey, a pun!) better than average.

mike