Re: [OM] Re: How big is too big?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: How big is too big?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 12:43:23 +0800
I think 400pixel is too small in today's standard, most people have 1024x768
monitor (at least for the photo fans), the image will be too small on the
monitor. I use 640-760 pixels and most file size around 90-120K. For the
prograssive mode, it will not make the file larger, check it out yourself,
the file size is almost the same with same compression level. I just tried
five images with Photoshop Element they are all the same size with one 1K
smaller in progressive mode.

C.H.Ling