Re: [OM] Galen Rowell and the moon

Subject: Re: [OM] Galen Rowell and the moon
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 22:24:45 -0800
Should have checked further on the OM2000 before pushing the button, too.

"Even if the battery in the OM1n failed first it would continue to function, minus the meter of course unlike the Cosina camera. :-) "

Nope, the OM2000 isn't much of a camerain some ways, but it is entirely mechanical except for the meter. Works fine at all speeds without a battery.

Moose