RE: [OM] OT Bushfire Disaster in Oz

Subject: RE: [OM] OT Bushfire Disaster in Oz
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 18:46:56 +1100
Foxy lives nearby at Khancoban in the Snowy Mountains but he's got his hands
full with his own ring of fires. He had 23 bushfires around them a week ago.
These Canberra bushfires and the ones around Sydney before Christmas are the
worst in over a hundred years. And now we've got a host of them starting in
Victoria as well.

John.