Re: [OM] Siren Song--Which will it be

Subject: Re: [OM] Siren Song--Which will it be
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 00:19:04 -0800
You left out some key information before we can answer your question about darkroom vs MF rig. We will need a full list of all of your Olympus stuff first - have to see what things we might want to buy, could swing the votes in favor of the MF rig! :)

Tough choice, but since you already have a working darkroom I would be go for the MF rig, and do the darkroom upgrade later.

Jim Couch

AG Schnozz wrote:

Regardless, as soon as I've got a handle on this (and convinced
the CDFO), there will be a well-used OM kit looking for a new
home.  I trust that the 100/2.8 will be picked up by somebody
looking for that one "magical lens".  It truely is special.

Now, here is the biggest dilemma:  Do I put off building the new
darkroom and putting the money instead into a new kit?  Or do I
build my supremo deluxe darkroom now and continue to dream about
my new system?  I'll have enough money right now for either, but
not both.

I can continue to use the existing darkroom space indefinitely
just as I can continue to use the OMs indefinitely.

No, digital is not an option.  I'm wanting one last major film
system.

New Darkroom or New MF system?

AG-Schnozz