[OM] UPDATE: Olympus Gear For Sale

Subject: [OM] UPDATE: Olympus Gear For Sale
From: chris@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 14:54:14 -0700
Just a quick update on my Olympus equipment sales:

1.  If it's been sold, I've removed the listing.  This will make it easier
for people to see what's available.

2.  Everything that's currently available has now been priced and (I
think?) has pictures.  Feel free to take another look at the site if you
wish:

http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/inventory/selling-
olympus.htm

3.  While going through boxes of stuff that will be listed, I stumbled
across a bunch of manuals and sales boxes for a number of items.
If the item has been sold and not shipped, I've included the
box/manual/whatever in with your shipment.  Consider it a nice
"surprise" from me to you.  :-)))

For unsold items, I've added the box/manual/whatever to the listing.
In some cases, I've adjusted the price accordingly, but not in all.  I
won't list the items, so feel free to take a look at the listing.

4.  If you've made purchases but want still to "shop" when more
items go online, please pay for your current purchases and send me
an e-mail (mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxx) telling me to hold-off actually
sending the parcel.  That's easier for me to track.

5.  If you're wondering when more stuff will be listed, it's probably
going to be tuesday or wednesday, at the earliest.  I have some
other, non-camera-store things that need to be done!  :-)))

6.  The following items have been put "ON HOLD" and are
temporarily no longer for sale:

#68 - M.15v Control Pack 1 (LNIB/NOT WORKING)
I'm going to look into getting this fixed.

#90 - Light Brown Eveready Case (LNIB)
I'm not sure what to do with this one.  It's going for *obscene* prices
on e-Bay.  I'm hesitant to ask "what it's going for" from a list
member,  Still pondering this one.  Might go on e-Bay, or I might
just keep it until the "crazy people" get up to $1,000 for it!  :-)

#112 - Auto Bellows (LNIB/POOR)
I'm also going to see about getting this one fixed.

Again, a big "THANKS!" to everyone who's made purchases or
expressed an interest in something.  THANKS, too, for your
patience if it's taking me awhile to get back to you, or if I'm a bit
confused and repeating myself in my e-mails.  Now I know what
Tom Scales (and others) go through when they do a major sell-off
of gear.  It AIN'T pretty, folks!  :-))))

May you ALL be rampant Zuikoholics and help me get this gear
sold....

Regards,

Chris