[OM] ( OM ) Christmas again!!

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) Christmas again!!
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 11:37:10 +1300
Hi John et al,

Whoopee :-)

Just like Christmas again; this time it's "my" Winter Exchange photos all the
way from John Hudson in Eastern Canada have just arrived.

It's really exciting to see at first hand what another Olympus member likes.

I was trebly lucky - I was sent not one but three shots; all very nice.

They look at though they were printed using an analogue printer too, which
makes them somewhat better.

Made my day.

Brian