[OM] [ot] offlist advice sought by audi enthusiasts

Subject: [OM] [ot] offlist advice sought by audi enthusiasts
From: siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 21:40:52 -0800
greetings fellow OMers and petrolheads & quattro nuts. to make a long story
short, i've been blindsided by the idea that my lil bro
might get an audi he really wants... me not being well versed in audi lore,
please contact me offlist if you could offer tips on what
the common gremlins are in a high mileage (150k) '96(-01) A4. i am currently
scouring the web for info but any jewels can be sent my
way, *offlist please*, to iddibhai@xxxxxxx, or click below

mailto:iddibhai@xxxxxxx&subject=Audi

many thanks & sorry for the OT!

/S