RE: [OM] PC Sync

Subject: RE: [OM] PC Sync
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:35:58 -0000
X on the PC socket is the sync setting for electronic flash/strobe with a
sync speed of 1/60 or slower.  You can also use the X setting for any
flashbulbs - if you can find any - be they M or FP.

FP is a sync setting for focal-plane specification flashbulbs only, which
the OM1 will sync with at any shutter speed.

Page 21 of the OM1 instruction manual.

Piers